Clinics & Services
If you can’t find the service that you require listed here or on the left hand side, please try the search (right hand side of site). Not all services listed are catered for, however, where we can we have added information and links to assist you.
Please do not hesitate to ask at reception, as the lists are not exhaustive.
Our Nurses can provide the following services:
- Taking blood tests
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Removal of stitches
- Ulcer and wound dressing
- Taking cervical smears
- Breast and testicular self examination advise
- General health advice
- Blood pressure checks and management of high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Weight control and dietary advice
- Management of asthma
- Management of heart disease
- Management of diabetes
- Stop smoking advice
We run the following clinics on a regular basis:
- Antenatal Clinic are run by the Community Midwife at the Fleckney Hub.
- Minor Surgery Clinic these run on an ad hoc basis.
- Wound Care Clinics
Some of our other services include:
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- 24 Hour ECG monitoring
- Helicobacter Pylori Tests
- Cervical Smears
- INR Testing
- Minor Surgery
- NHS Health Checks
- Travel Vaccinations
See our Test Results page for information on obtaining your test results.
We run the following seasonal services:
- Flu Immunisations
- Covid Boosters