The Masharani Practice

Lutterworth Medical Centre, Gilmorton Road, Lutterworth, LE17 4EB

Telephone: 01455 552346

themasharani.practice@nhs.net

Sorry, we're closed

Working together with the pharmacy

Posted on June 21st, 2023

The next time you contact us, instead of being offered a consultation with a doctor, you may be offered a same-day appointment through the new CPCS scheme – the Community Pharmacy Consultation Scheme – which will entail an appointment at a community pharmacy of your choice.

Around 40 minor condition  can be seen and treated by community pharmacists – from insect bites to back aches and strains – offering you a new and convenient appointment option.

And with evidence showing that 90% of patients seen by the CPCS scheme require no doctor input it is a successful way to fast treatment.  However, if you are unfortunate enough to be in the other 10%, there are systems in place within the scheme to make sure that referrals back to the doctor happen in a timely manner.

If you are offered an appointment through the CPCS scheme, please give it a go – it will save you time, and also frees up the doctor to see others.

 

 

 

Opening Times

  • Monday
    08:00am to 06:30pm
  • Tuesday
    08:00am to 06:30pm
  • Wednesday
    08:00am to 06:30pm
  • Thursday
    08:00am to 06:30pm
  • Friday
    08:00am to 06:30pm
  • Saturday
    CLOSED
  • Sunday
    CLOSED
NHS A-Z Conditions
Find Local Services
Live Well